Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
Project Save A Mouth and Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center have teamed up for National Children’s Dental Health Month to educate Central Valley teens in and around the communities of Fresno, Clovis, Reedley, and Madera about the dangers associated with e-cigarettes.
Join us as we Stop The Vape in our area!
Stop The Vape, watch the video, and sign the pledge by February 28, 2020 to save your smile and for your chance to receive one of two $500 scholarships.
Did You Know?
- E-cigarettes also contain acrolein, an herbicide primarily used to kill weeds. It can cause acute lung injury, COPD, and even asthma and lung cancer.
- Less than 1% of people who switched to e-cigarettes to quit smoking were able to do so.
- Vapers who also smoke cigarettes triple their risk for chronic lung disease.
- In 2018, more than 3.6 million U.S. middle and high school students used e-cigarettes in the past 30 days, including 4.9% middle school students and 20.8% high school students.
- 63% of JUUL® users don’t know that the product always contains nicotine.