ONLINE HEALTHCARE SYMPOSIUM RESOURCES!
Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center was proud to welcome students to our 2021 Virtual Academic Advantage event on May 15. Each of our medical speakers gave an overview of the path they took to become the healthcare professional they are today from high school to college, residency, and even becoming a business owner. We also had a counselor provide valuable information and practice next steps that students could start taking now to prepare for their future career. We also gave one student a $1,000 scholarship, two others received Apple HomePod Minis, and one student received a Facebook Portal!
The resources provided on this page are designed to help students continue on their path to becoming a medical professional. The entire presentation is available in the video below for students to watch or to view for the first time if they were unable to join us live. We have also provided the presentation slides and links to learn more about local colleges, universities, community organizations, and nonprofits.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center
LeeAnn Cunningham, RN
Registered Nurse at Community Regional Medical Center/UCSF Fresno Oral and Maxillofacial Care Center
Associate Program Director - SAMCFM Residency at Saint Agnes Medical Center
Pharmacist and Owner of San Joaquin Drug Incorporated
Director of Counseling & Guidance, College & Career Readiness at Fresno Unified School District
- Contact for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
- Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities and Events
- Contact for more information: CalFresh@ccfoodbank.org
- CalFresh Enrollment
- Get Involved - Volunteer
- CalFresh Flyer
- Groceries 2 Go Flyer
- Groceries 2 Go Satellite Sites Flyer
- Admissions Contact: Admission and Outreach Department, (209) 667-3070, email@example.com
- Schedule Appointment with Admissions Counselor
- Virtual Tour and Campus Tours
- Admissions Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request Information
- Virtual Tour
- Pre-Pharmacy Advantage Program