The entire Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.Schedule Today
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll also be asked to answer further screening questions when you arrive in the office.
- We kindly ask that you register online on our website prior to your appointment, if possible. If you haven’t registered online, please come to the office 30 minutes early to register in person. We will provide single-use pens for you to keep and use throughout your entire visit.
- We will ask you to please wear a mask or face covering in the office and observe social distancing measures in the waiting room.
- Alternatively, you may wait in your car, and we will call you when it is time for you to come back to the rooms.
- We will be using touchless forehead thermometers to take temperatures of every person entering our office.
- We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, etc., since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We have no-touch automatic soap dispensers in all rooms as well as bathrooms for you to wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- For those undergoing procedures, we will ask you to do two separate pre-rinses to minimize viral and bacterial loads.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- We have installed medical grade True HEPA air purifiers in each surgical room to safely filter 99.97% of particles including pollen, dust, allergens, bacteria and viruses.
- members displaying symptoms will be sent home, and any sick staff members are asked to stay at home until they have recovered. Facemasks will be worn at all times, as well as other PPE as outlined by the CDC.
- Staff members will wash hands between contact with each patient as well as sterilize the patient room and disinfect all surfaces.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (559) 226-2722.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.Call Us