Did you know that April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month? Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center has partnered with Always April, a national partnership of oral surgery practices across the country, as we strive to bring oral cancer awareness into a year-round discussion. We know the importance of early detection, and we actively look for signs of oral cancer during patient visits.
- Oral cancer is rising in low-risk groups.
- Someone is diagnosed with oral cancer every 10 minutes in the United States.
- One person dies from oral cancer every 49 minutes in the United States.
- Historically, the death rate associated with this cancer is particularly high—not because it is hard to discover or diagnose, but due to the cancer being routinely discovered late in its development.
- For decades, oral cancer has affected 6 men for every 1 woman. Now the ratio is 2 to 1.
Screenings take just a few minutes. Schedule your FREE appointment today.DATE: Saturday, April 17, 2021TIME: 10:00 AM to 12 NOON
Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center1903 E Fir Ave, Ste 101Fresno, CA 93720