Welcome to Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center!
Your first appointment will involve an oral exam as well as a consultation. Your oral surgeon will thoroughly review your medical and dental history as well as your specific condition and concerns to determine the best treatment plan for you. Your oral surgeon will also answer any questions you may have. X-rays or 3D imaging may also be taken at this time.
In order to best assist you, please bring the following materials with you to your first appointment:
- Your medical and/or dental insurance information, if any
- List of medications you are currently taking, including the name, strength, and dosage
- Any referral paperwork, X-rays, etc., provided by your dentist or general physician (sometimes your doctor is able to send this information to us ahead of time)
- Valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Payment information (credit card, checkbook, etc.)
If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to all appointments at our office.
It is recommended to show up a few minutes early to fill out any necessary paperwork. Any medical conditions that you may have that you feel your oral surgeon should know about, please discuss them during your consultation. If you have any questions or wish to schedule your initial appointment, please contact one of our offices. A member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for reviewing this important information. We look forward to helping you achieve your smile goals.